Why should I sealcoat my driveway?
- Doubles the life of your driveway
- Prevents gas, oil and salt damage
- Prevents sun-induced oxidation: The sun dries out the tar and oil in the asphalt causing raveling (loose stones), erosion and premature failure
- Prevents moisture intrusion: The accumulation of moisture is the #1 cause of failure
- Easier to clean: Sweeping, snow removal and general cleaning is quick and easy
Do you provide free estimates?
Yes, all estimates are free. Each driveway is examined with our signature 26-point evaluation.
Do I need to be home when the estimate is done?
No, it is not necessary to be home. We will leave the free estimate for your review. Our estimator will follow up with a detailed telephone explanation.
How often should my driveway be sealcoated?
Asphalt driveways should be sealed every 2-3 years for proper maintenance.
What type of sealcoating material do you use?
We use a water-based, commercial grade rubberized asphalt sealant.
When is the best time to sealcoat my driveway?
For best results, we recommend daytime temperature of 50 degrees and rising, with no freezing temperatures at
How do you apply the sealer?
Every client receives a custom application, tailored to
meet their driveway's specific needs.
Our most common application is a hand-applied
squeegee or brush method.
Are your company signs picked up?
No. Our signs are disposable, recyclable and reusable.
How long should I stay off my driveway once it has been sealed?
A minimum of 24-48 hours is recommended before you drive on a freshly sealcoated driveway.